Tripleplay is looking to recruit a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team. The Senior Front-End Developer will work across all Tripleplay products to refresh the existing management and front-end UI’s and will work as part of the development team on all new feature development ensuring that UI and UX are considered at all points in development.
Senior Front-End Developer – Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- Creating quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Working with UI/UX designers to create great looking, usable interfaces.
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Designing mobile-based features.
Senior Front-End Developer – Key Skills
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
- 5+ years’ experience in front-end development.
- Understanding of server-side CSS (SASS, SCSS).
- Proficiency in Reach and/or Vue.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Experience with Angular JS, graphic design applications and UI and UX preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Confident and professional with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.