Tripleplay is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager, Germany to join our team. The Regional Sales Manager, Germany will primarily focus on growing and developing the existing market with a number of world class brands from the Tripleplay portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
As Regional Sales Manager, Germany you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the revenue targets for the region acting as the initial main point of contact for all commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with Sales Leaders, you will help to write and be responsible for the implementation of the sales strategy, aligned with the revenue targets and objectives of the region.
- Driving all new business development activities in the region, focused on end users in key vertical sectors and onboarding new channel partners.
- Providing a high level of account management for existing partners and end users to maintain and grow all existing business in the region.
- Profiling and building relationships with consultants and planners to get Tripleplay products specified in new projects.
- Managing the pipeline for the region ensuring accurate forecasting using the company CRM.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
- At least 5 years’ experience in B2B technology sales.
- An understanding of end user and channel sales is highly desirable.
- Goal orientated with the ability to build and maintain a sales pipeline to deliver against revenue targets.
- Ability to develop new business whilst maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a high performing sales team whilst working closely with Marketing and Product teams to meet client requests.
- Experience within the AV industry is preferential.
- Experience using CRM systems to accurately forecast business, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience working internationally.
- Travel within region.