Tripleplay is looking to recruit a Junior Development Engineer to join our team. The Junior Development Engineer will work to create and maintain a suite of integration tests that test and validate an API Implementation on numerous different hardware devices. These devices include Set Top Boxes and Smart TVs, and the tests will cover a wide range of areas including device information, file transfer and video and audio playback.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Junior Development Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the existing functionality of the system and create reproducible tests that ensure the correct functionality of the API and our applications.
- Working with other engineers to ensure that all new functionalities can be thoroughly tested.
- Developing a CI/CD system that automatically validates any changes before they are released.
- Investigating new technologies and techniques that will increase test coverage and accuracy.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience or interest in modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Confident and professional with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- A problem solver who can find creative solutions to interesting problems.