Tripleplay is looking to recruit an Automation Test Engineer to join our team. The Automation Test Engineer will work to create and maintain a suite of integration tests that test the web-based interfaces of Tripleplay’s application suite using Python to write tests for, and enhancing, a Selenium based testing framework.
Automation Test Engineer – Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the existing functionality of the system and creating reproducible tests that ensure the correct functionality of our applications.
- Working with other engineers to ensure that all new functionalities can be thoroughly tested.
- Working with our QA team to automate their regression tests.
- Developing a CI/CD system that automatically validates any changes before they are released.
- Investigating new technologies and techniques that will increase test coverage and accuracy.
Automation Test Engineer – Key Skills
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing scripts in Python.
- Experience using Selenium is preferable.
- Experience or interest in modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Confident and professional with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- A problem solver who can find creative solutions to interesting problems.